A great opportunity for a senior commercial manager to take the step up into General Management, or for an existing Country Manager to take the reins of a dynamic, high growth SME. Reporting to the Regional President, the Country Manager for UK&I will be wholly responsible for the P&L and the delivery of the growth objectives of this highly ambitious, private equity backed FMCG business.
- Management, development and motivation of a small, growing team
- Overall responsibility for commercial relationships with key customers, via national account managers
- Liaise with global teams to ensure alignment to central strategy and the voice of the UK&I is considered
- Integrate brand acquisitions and grow team and resource accordingly
- Dotted line management of marketing, finance and supply chain colleagues
- Play active and vocal role in European leadership team
You must be able to demonstrate
- Experienced FMCG commercial leader with 10+ years in UK account management, category and strategy roles
- A career to include training and development at a blue chip FMCG business
- Personal care experience highly desirable
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the desire to make a difference
- Adaptable and resilient, comfortable working with a level of ambiguity and overcoming hurdles
Interested applicants should apply below or email email@example.com with an up to date CV, quoting ref RH30286.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond to you individually. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.Apply for this role