A rare opportunity to join a market-leading FMCG manufacturer to lead the drive on performance and process development across the end-to-end supply chain.
The International Supply Chain Director will be responsible for delivering all aspects of end-to-end International Supply, Demand and Customer Service Management for the EMEA Business unit, as well as accountability for all Logistics activities.
This will be a challenging role, involving everything from developing strategy, building the capability of the team and implementing best practice Demand and Supply Management across multiple countries.
This role is responsible for designing an International Supply chain that is future-proof against all those unforeseen challenges.
You must be able to demonstrate
This is a great opportunity for either an established Supply Chain Director or talented Head of Supply Chain ready for their next challenge. Applications welcome from individuals who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record leading International Supply Chain activities in an FMCG business, across multiple sites at a national level
- Significant experience of managing International, multi-country Demand, Supply and Logistics activities
- Clear demonstrated experience of driving a Continuous Improvement culture across all Logistics activity to optimise service to the end customer and drive efficiencies and cost savings.
- Experience of integrating multiple demand and planning processes into one aligned way of working.
- Demonstrated capability to run an S&OP process at company and Board level
- Strong capability to build and deliver a Customer collaboration Supply Chain Strategy
- Good strategic level thinking, with the ability to focus on delivering short term changes, whilst not losing focus of the long-term strategy.
Interested applicants should apply below or email email@example.com with an up to date CV and REF: MT28452 in the subject line.Apply for this role