Our client is a well recognised and much loved premium FMCG brand with an ambitious growth agenda, backed by Private Equity ownership.
Reporting to CEO, the CMO holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing & innovation activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business across all markets.
The leadership team will look to them for strategic direction and expect them to build commercially robust, profitable plans to grow volume and value.
While the UK remains a key market, the CMO and their team will be expected to understand our opportunity in a variety of overseas markets and adapt the marketing playbook to suit the consumer and retail dynamics.
You must be able to demonstrate
Professional experience that includes:
- FMCG marketing leader with experience of building sizeable brands in UK and International markets
- A commercially orientated brand builder, focused in profitable growth and strong partner to commercial function
- Track record of leading growth through successful innovation that brings in new consumer and increases frequency of purchase
- High collaborative, adaptable communicator with strong emotional intelligence
- Inspirational people leader, coach and performance manager
Interpersonal & communication style:
- Grounded, hard-working, determined and resilient
- Positive, ambitious, action-orientated, solution finder
- Clear, organised, structured, fact based, pragmatic
Interested candidates should apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please assume that we will not be progressing your application on this occasion.Apply for this role