This role is the catalyst for growth of this disruptive challenger brand. Following significant investment in its offering, reporting to the UK MD you will be responsible for the marketing vision,
aligning with the group strategy and delivering key business objectives.
- Set the marketing strategy and plan to achieve revenue, margin and key capacity objectives.
- Actively contribute to and take a key leadership role within the senior management team, including overall strategy for digital, performance and acquisition.
- Lead the development and creation of annual marketing plans and budgets, contributing to commercial business plans.
- Lead the demand generation and acquisition strategy for new customers.
- Act as customer champion, understanding customer needs and driving change as necessary to ensure the business is a relevant, preferred brand.
You must be able to demonstrate
- Have exceptional influencing skills demonstrated in a challenger/ disruptive organisation.
- Digitally and below the line savvy with an understanding of and desire to exploit new and emerging marketing channels and tools.
- Highly numerate and literate with a strong commercial focus.
- Well-developed communication and leadership skills, able to operate in fast decision-making and entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record of adding value through the delivery of marketing excellence.
This high-profile role demands someone who is commercially focused and a true strategic thinker, able to drive and deliver the performance marketing as well as the through the line strategy and agenda.Apply for this role