This customer-first digital Bank have best in class customer knowledge, expertise and technical agility. They are regularly recognised at industry awards for their game-changing products and are proud to be one of the market leaders in consumer lending in the UK.
They now seek an Interim CMO to lead marketing and CRM for a 12 month period. This is an interim role covering maternity leave and will sit on our Leadership Team, reporting to our CEO.
The CMO will own brand, multi-channel marketing. Managing a high performing marketing and digital team driving customer acquisition and engagement.
You must be able to demonstrate
- Experienced marketing leader with proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced, growth environment
- Headline brand awareness and consideration
- Brand health (evolution of equity attributes, differentiation)
- Marketing effectiveness: Performance against industry benchmark and internal goals
- Proven ability to set marketing strategy which serves the needs of the business and translate it into clear objectives and deliverables
- Experience of designing and delivering a data-led customer segmentation which drives business value and improves customer outcomes. Proven examples of activation of the segmentation across eCRM, customer journey and communications