We’re partnering with one of the UK’s most prolific insurance businesses to find a Commercial Director who shares their ambitious plans to grow the direct revenue strand of the business.
Despite the tough circumstances over the last few years, this business have maintained loyalty and achieved impressive growth, due to outstanding customer service held on a platform of
superb brand work and commercial awareness.
- Building and developing the partnerships channel, spotting opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Utilising data and insight to create, implement and report on innovative and profitable routes to market
- Working closely with the Underwriting and Data team to develop exciting propositions for your target SME market
- Using key customer profiles to generate campaign and proposition ideas that drive growth
- Ensure effective and profitable customer journey, with a focus on customer service strategy
You must be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience required:
Key stakeholder management with visionary leadership skills – you need an ability to bring everyone on board with your ideas and vision for this channel, utilising not only the skillset of your team but combing the other talented members of the business to drive the growth required. Communicating in a compelling and influential style is paramount for this role.
Consumer focused campaign portfolio – an in depth understanding of customers and the customer journey, which you will use to differentiate this brand from competitors. You will have at least 5 years in a fast paced, consumer lead environment.
Digital first approach – utilisation of tech platforms is essential for partnerships, but also your digital channel knowledge will be at the
forefront of your route to market strategy from a more traditional marketing perspective.
Partnership experience – demonstrable partnership campaigns with verifiable profit figures
Industry – insurance experience is preferred but not essential, but experience in the finance, services, consumer world is required to allow for the consumer lead experience and scale required for the role.