Our client are the proud guardians of over a century of brand building that has been instrumental in creating a truly iconic brand portfolio.
The last few years have seen significant turnaround for the brand and in last year, a huge next step in its growth journey was taken when they came under new, exciting ownership with a transformational agenda.
As Commercial Director, this role sits on the Executive team as well as the Board, with a remit to drive the Commercial agenda in line with growth strategy. This includes but accountability for the Commercial function, including Sales, Marketing, MS&P and Commercial Finance. Effectively developing and efficiently executing the commercial strategic plan in order to move drive the business forward, with focus on building strategic relationships with customers and delivering top line growth targets.
You must be able to demonstrate
The ideal candidate
- Breadth of Commercial experience, including Sales, MS&P and Marketing.
- Strong commercial awareness at a strategic and operational level, with the ability to align quality demands with the wider business objectives, goals, priorities and culture.
- Strong communication skills at all levels internally, and externally
- Able to successfully influence in a cross functional organisation
- Experience (5+ years) in a similar position within Food Manufacturing/FMCG
- Demonstrable and comprehensive operational understanding and first-hand experience in multi-site food manufacturing
- Is very agile, with experience of having worked for a fast paced, rapidly changing, quality driven organisation.
- Robust team management, with a proven track record of building a team (direct and indirectly) that actively works together to achieve common goals
This is a truly rare and exciting opportunity. Our client are a leading player in their chosen category and is favoured by consumers and supported by key customers and suppliers. It has grown its branded share and is well placed to capture further market share. Furthermore, the new ownership structure will be a key enabler in focusing on delivering the next phase of growth by tapping into growing consumer demand for high quality, relevant and healthier products that will be supported by investment in the brand and infrastructure of the business. This represents an exciting time to join and to play a lead role in the next phase of growth.
Interested applicants should apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV.Apply for this role