Bpesearch is delighted to be supporting a highly successful, iconic consumer retail brand, a household name synonymous with a product that people love in relation to their search for a:
Director of Engineering Capability
You will lead the GB central engineering team, which will be responsible for all engineering projects and programmes, from large infrastructural changes to smaller technical led projects.
The role will have responsibility for their capital expenditure strategy over a 3-year window and help develop a new 10-year outlook on capital expenditure, assets, automation and robotics; controls and manufacturing footprint.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate experience of working within a manufacturing environment and the ability to negotiate complex arrangements with groups and stakeholders.
Demonstrates respect for equality of opportunity and diversity, significant influencing capability and leadership gravitas.
You must be able to demonstrate
- Demonstrable senior engineering leadership skills with a proven record of influencing across a number of leadership roles.
- Experience of creating and leading a successful strategic engineering agenda in a significant multi-site manufacturing business.
- Experience of creating and managing complex multi-site capital investment plans.
- Understanding of current and future Engineering legislative requirements.
- Financially aware, numerate, commercially minded, and able to effectively manage costs.
- Excellent communication skills
For the right person, this represents an excellent opportunity to make a transformative contribution to a well-loved market-leading household brand; with very real prospects for long-term career advancement, an enviable culture, and a very competitive six-figure package.Apply for this role