With exports to more than 100 countries worldwide, our client is the custodian of some of the best-known and widely recognised food brands.
With sales approaching £2 billion GBP and employing some 3,000 people, they operate via strategically located production facilities, as well as sales and marketing teams in all four corners of the globe.
As Global Head of Human Insight you will play a leading role in delivering Insights vision: for our client to be a truly consumer and customer centric business, delivering the ambitious revenue growth targets through being truly insight led and consumer / customer focused. Reporting to the Global Insights & Category Director, you will work in collaboration with the Head of Category to deliver this vision.
Shaping and sharing this vision, you will be instrumental in the wider business understanding and embedding this into their own markets. You will be responsible in ensuring consumer behaviours, attitudes, insights and trends are at the heart of their business plans, working in collaboration to achieve this.
As the lead in consumer insight, you will be responsible for developing an appropriate plan to deliver insights, identifying the key gaps and opportunities to support the business. You will leverage and build upon existing methodologies, ultimately ensuring that insight is seen as a crucial pillar in informing our strategy with it firmly established at the heart of the organisation.
You must be able to demonstrate
- c8-10 + years of in-depth consumer insights experience from either client or agency side
- An expert in interpreting and translating changing consumer behaviour and motivators, leveraging the latest methods in qualitative and quantitative to include behavioural research
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be a creative storyteller
- The ability to lead and inspire a team of direct reports as well as cross functional teams to deliver projects
- Proven track record in translating insight to strategy
- Analytical expertise and knowledge
- A make it happen mindset
- Willing to travel internationally, 15-20% of the time