This role is the catalyst for growth of this disruptive challenger brand. Following significant investment in its offering, reporting to the UK CEO you will be responsible for the marketing vision, aligning with the global strategy and delivering key business objectives.
You will be a strong leader which will allow you to create a best-in-class marketing function – leading an existing team, providing clear direction and influencing cross functionally, while driving continued growth for the business.
- Set the Through the Line Marketing strategy and plan to achieve revenue, margin and key capacity objectives
- Actively contribute to and take a key leadership role within the senior management team, including overall strategy for TV, digital, performance and acquisition.
- Lead the development and creation of annual marketing plans and budgets, contributing to commercial business plans
- Lead the demand generation and acquisition strategy for new customers
- Act as customer champion, understanding customer needs and driving change as necessary to ensure the business is a relevant, preferred brand
- Continual review and innovation of marketing techniques focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion digital capability and implementation of best practice
You must be able to demonstrate
The Ideal Candidate
- Have exceptional influencing skills demonstrated in a challenger/disruptive organisation
- Digitally and Above the Line savvy with an understanding of and desire to exploit new and emerging marketing channels and tools
- Highly numerate and literate with a strong commercial focus
- Well-developed communication and leadership skills, able to operate in fast decision-making and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of adding value through the delivery of marketing excellence
- Ability to influence cross functionally with colleagues at all levels
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced commercial environment
This high profile interim role demands someone who is commercially focused and a true strategic thinker, able to drive and deliver the performance marketing as well as the through the line strategy and agenda.
Interested candidates should email Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/50764/bpe, at email@example.comApply for this role