Our client is a highly innovative, fast-growing manufacturer of engineered components supplying a wide range of manufacturers including consumer textiles and automotive, working with customers in the UK and internationally. In support of their ambitious growth agenda, they are now looking to appoint an International Sales Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the International Sales Director will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy and leading the sales team. The role is accountable for driving improvements in both direct sales volumes and distributor performance globally as well as collaborating with strategic partners in certain international territories. The incumbent will drive sales growth and achieve target margins in established and new markets, for new and current products, applications and across the customer base.
As part of the leadership team, they will play a crucial part in the development of the business both strategically and operationally. You will support the rest of the Board to build the purpose, vision, mission and values of the organisation.
You must be able to demonstrate
- You will be an experienced energetic and inspirational sales leader with a demonstrable track record of strategic success in relevant international market sectors.
- Have an ability to protect and build product sales in multiple markets as well as develop new relationships where a long-term, partnership-led approach is required.
- You are likely to have a successful track record in similar, senior international sales roles, delivering direct and distributor sales plans and leading business development, key account management and supporting, growing & developing teams.
- Energetic and inspiring through passion and values.
- Actively promotes standards and expectations; through ‘buy-in’ and leading by example.
- Enjoys the balance of hands-on sales delivery with team leadership and development
- Culturally sensitive and possess an international outlook
- Naturally collaborative, with colleagues, customers and strategic partners
- Has a positive outlook that will influence and contribute to a diverse team.
- A genuine passion for sustainability and environmental initiatives.
Interested candidates should apply below or email email@example.com attaching their CV and quoting MT50582 in the subject line.
Due to the potentially high volume of applicants, we apologise in advance for any delay in confirming whether your application has been successful.Apply for this role