This market-leading food manufacturer are looking to appointment an operational-bias Site Director to run their midlands-based facility.
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director you will have full P&L accountability for this demanding site with responsibility for leading the group’s strategic plan.
- Through effective leadership of the site management team, you will work with them to drive a culture of best practice and empowerment whilst leading the overall site change and innovation agenda.
- Providing effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential is essential in this key role.
- As Site Director you will ensure the site is highly reliable, responsive and competitive and one that puts safety, quality and delivery first.
You must be able to demonstrate
- We’re looking for a committed Site Leader who has a real passion for food manufacturing with previous experience of leading an effective turnaround.
- As an already successful Site Director you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels driving and optimising results across the business
- There is extensive capital investment planned so you need to have managed significant projects and factor this into longer term plans.
- You will be a natural leader, striking the balance between taking a hands-on approach where required and empowering the site leadership team to work autonomously.
- This site needs a true people person with high levels of emotional intelligence who can quickly gain respect and has prior experience in a similar turnaround role.
Interested applicants should apply below or email email@example.com with an up to date CV, package details and Ref: MT29537 in the subject line.Apply for this role