This role is the catalyst for growth in the UK for this disruptive challenger brand. Following significant investment in its offering, you will be responsible for the marketing vision, aligning with the global strategy and delivering key business objectives.
You will be a strong leader which will allow you to create a best-in-class marketing function – leading an existing team, providing clear direction and influencing cross functionally, while driving continued growth for the business.
- Set the Through the Line Marketing strategy and plan to achieve revenue, margin and key capacity objectives
- Actively contribute to and take a key leadership role within the senior management team, including overall strategy for TV, digital, performance and acquisition.
- Lead the development and creation of annual marketing plans and budgets, contributing to commercial business plans
- Lead the demand generation and acquisition strategy for new customers
- Act as customer champion, understanding customer needs and driving change as necessary to ensure the business is a relevant, preferred brand
- Continual review and innovation of marketing techniques focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion digital capability and implementation of best practice
- Continually keep abreast of market trends, competitive moves and customer expectations
- Lead relationships with external suppliers across media, creative and digital agencies
You must be able to demonstrate
The Ideal Candidate
- Have exceptional influencing skills demonstrated in a challenger/ disruptive organisation
- Proven change management skills, including the ability to constantly seek out and capitalise on new opportunities
- Digitally and Above the Line savvy with an understanding of and desire to exploit new and emerging marketing channels and tools
- Highly numerate and literate with a strong commercial focus
- Well-developed communication and leadership skills, able to operate in fast decision-making and entrepreneurial environment
- High integrity, capable of driving and implementing change
- Proven track record of adding value through the delivery of marketing excellence
- Ability to influence cross functionally with colleagues at all levels
- Adaptability to adjust and review plans when faced with obstacles and challenges in order to achieve a solution
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced commercial environment
This high profile role demands someone who is commercially focused and a true strategic thinker, able to drive and deliver the performance marketing as well as the through the line strategy and agenda. Taking full responsibility for the channel strategy, accountability will be second nature to you and you will be an exceptional commercial thinker and negotiator, with innate leadership abilities and a high level of imagination. Simply, you are the catalyst that can really make things happen – and take a remarkable business to the next level.
Interested candidates should email Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/27712/bpe, at email@example.comApply for this role